David Polow has experience in dealing with many types of injury claims including: muscle and ligament injuries; broken bones and bone fractures: neurological damage in the extremities; spinal cord damage; vertebral disc injuries; and traumatic brain injuries. Each type of injury requires a different type of attention. David Polow has experience dealing with many different types of injuries caused by negligence of other drivers. Please call personal injury attorney David Polow for a free consultation about how much money you might be entitled to in connection with your car accident claim.
- Can Multiple Injured People Recover Money from One Insurance Policy in a Two Car Crash?
- How Much Money Can You Recover When You Are in a Car Accident?
- 9/23/20 What to Do After an Insurance Adjuster Calls After an Auto or Tractor Trailer Accident
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney