The COVID 19 pandemic has turned the world upside down. I am not meeting with clients as I typically do but am meeting them virtually either over the phone or via Zoom. We use either docusign, email, faxes or mail for retainer agreements and medical authorizations. I always offer free consultations about your auto accident, pedestrian accident, bicycle crash, motorcycle collision or other personal injury claim. Call today to find out how to make sure your medical bills get paid and your receive the money you are entitled to for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost of enjoyment of the daily activities of life and permanent impairment. The average settlement when someone hires a lawyer in a personal injury claim or auto accident is three times greater than when people represent themselves. I have been representing people injured in car crashes since 1981 with offices on Main Street in Hyde Park Vermont
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?
- Call Today for An Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
- 9/19/20 What Happens When You Are in a Car Accident With a Hit and Run Driver?