The COVID 19 pandemic has turned the world upside down. I am not meeting with clients as I typically do but am meeting them virtually either over the phone or via Zoom. We use either docusign, email, faxes or mail for retainer agreements and medical authorizations. I always offer free consultations about your auto accident, pedestrian accident, bicycle crash, motorcycle collision or other personal injury claim. Call today to find out how to make sure your medical bills get paid and your receive the money you are entitled to for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost of enjoyment of the daily activities of life and permanent impairment. The average settlement when someone hires a lawyer in a personal injury claim or auto accident is three times greater than when people represent themselves. I have been representing people injured in car crashes since 1981 with offices on Main Street in Hyde Park Vermont
- When Should I Call a Lawyer in Vermont After I am In a Car Accident?
- Is There Always a Driver Who is at Fault for a Car Crash on Icy or Snowy Roads in Vermont?
- Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney in Vermont?
- Hire a Car Accident Lawyer Without Meeting in Person
- The Driver in a Rear End Crash is Almost Always at Fault But Not Always