There is no exact science as to when you should and when you should not hire a lawyer to represent you in your car accident case. As a general rule, if at any time you do not feel comfortable handling your claim on your own, for any reason, you should consult with and hire a car accident attorney. Please call David Polow, a Vermont personal injury lawyer, for a free consultation either over the phone or via email.
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?
- Call Today for An Experienced Auto Accident Attorney
- 9/19/20 What Happens When You Are in a Car Accident With a Hit and Run Driver?