March 6,2020 6:33 p.m., after a two-vehicle collision on Route 7 in New Haven,Vermont police charged Carl F. Wright, 59, of Hyde Park with driving under the influence, second offense, and negligent driving. Police allege Wright blew through a stop sign and struck another vehicle that had the right of way. There were no injuries.
- July 6, 2020 Dump Truck Accident on I-91 With Personal Injuries in Westminster, Vermont
- July 6, 2020 Car versus Tractor Trailer Truck Crash With Serious Personal Injuries on Vt Route 103 in Clarenden, VT
- July 6, 2020 Motor Vehicle Crash on I-91 Northbound in Rockingham, VT With a Lane Closure
- July 6, 2020 Car Accident on VT Route 112 in Halifax Vermont With Personal Injuries
- July 5, 2020 ATV Crash on Klondike Road in Stamford, VT With Personal Injuries