April 5,2020 9:30 a.m., police responded to a two-car crash on Route 100 near Interstate 89 Exit 10 in Waterbury; one of the vehicles had been driven away. Mark Morse, 67, of Duxbury told police the vehicle passed him on the right and suddenly stopped, causing Morse to crash into its rear, and then it left. Morse said the vehicle was a maroon or gray SUV. Police have not found the vehicle at press time.
- How Much Money Can You Recover When You Are in a Car Accident?
- 9/23/20 What to Do After an Insurance Adjuster Calls After an Auto or Tractor Trailer Accident
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?