March 26, 2020 7:06 p.m., police responded to an accident on Interstate 89 south in Waterbury, Vermont and found a wrecked Nissan Frontier against the left lane guardrail and no driver. Police contacted the owner of the vehicle, Michael Murphy, 41, of Barre on April 1 and charged him with leaving the scene of an accident and ticketed him for driving after license suspension and without liability insurance.
- How Much Money Can You Recover When You Are in a Car Accident?
- 9/23/20 What to Do After an Insurance Adjuster Calls After an Auto or Tractor Trailer Accident
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?