Feb. 4, 2020 at 4:41 p.m., no one was injured in a two-car crash in Hyde Park at the corner of Route 15 and Centerville Road, but one of the drivers, Brock F. Adams, 40, of Morrisville was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after registering a 0.113 percent blood alcohol concentration at the scene.
- How Much Money Can You Recover When You Are in a Car Accident?
- 9/23/20 What to Do After an Insurance Adjuster Calls After an Auto or Tractor Trailer Accident
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?