Feb. 4, 2020 at 4:41 p.m., no one was injured in a two-car crash in Hyde Park at the corner of Route 15 and Centerville Road, but one of the drivers, Brock F. Adams, 40, of Morrisville was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after registering a 0.113 percent blood alcohol concentration at the scene.
- May 28, 2020 Tractor Trailer versus Car Crash on Ethan Allen Highway in New Haven, Vermont With Personal Injuries
- May 29, 2020 Car Crash on I-91 in Brattleboro, Vermont
- May 29, 2020 Auto Accident Without Personal Injuries on VT Route 103 in Wallingford, Vermont
- May 29, 2020 Car Crash on Bicknell Hill Road in Tunbridge, Vermont
- May 28, 2020 What to know about the Economic Impact Payment debit cards