On March 21, 2020, there was a single car crash on Route 15 and Route 100 in Hyde Park, Vermont, the shire town of Lamoille County,when a driver from Randolph, Vermont lost control of his vehicle. The Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department charged him with driving under the influence and driving while using a handheld cellphone.
- May 28, 2020 Tractor Trailer versus Car Crash on Ethan Allen Highway in New Haven, Vermont With Personal Injuries
- May 29, 2020 Car Crash on I-91 in Brattleboro, Vermont
- May 29, 2020 Auto Accident Without Personal Injuries on VT Route 103 in Wallingford, Vermont
- May 29, 2020 Car Crash on Bicknell Hill Road in Tunbridge, Vermont
- May 28, 2020 What to know about the Economic Impact Payment debit cards