On March 21, 2020, there was a single car crash on Route 15 and Route 100 in Hyde Park, Vermont, the shire town of Lamoille County,when a driver from Randolph, Vermont lost control of his vehicle. The Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department charged him with driving under the influence and driving while using a handheld cellphone.
- How Much Money Can You Recover When You Are in a Car Accident?
- 9/23/20 What to Do After an Insurance Adjuster Calls After an Auto or Tractor Trailer Accident
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?