April 12 at 12:15 p.m., police arrested Lindsay Morris, 35, of Elmore after her vehicle went off Stagecoach Road and crashed. Morris was unhurt, but police allege she was driving under the influence of alcohol and they arrested her for driving after criminal license suspension. Police allege Morris spit in the officer’s face while she was being arrested, which resulted in a charge of assault with bodily fluids. She refused to take a breathalyzer test, and got tickets for using an electronic device while driving, crossing road lanes, and failure to obey traffic regulations. Morris was taken to the Chittenden County Correctional Facility for detox later that day.
- How Much Money Can You Recover When You Are in a Car Accident?
- 9/23/20 What to Do After an Insurance Adjuster Calls After an Auto or Tractor Trailer Accident
- Can I Still Receive Money in a Car Accident if Both Drivers Are at Fault?
- 9/22/20 Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Attorney
- Who is at fault in a rear-end car wreck in Vermont?