April 12 at 12:15 p.m., police arrested Lindsay Morris, 35, of Elmore after her vehicle went off Stagecoach Road and crashed. Morris was unhurt, but police allege she was driving under the influence of alcohol and they arrested her for driving after criminal license suspension. Police allege Morris spit in the officer’s face while she was being arrested, which resulted in a charge of assault with bodily fluids. She refused to take a breathalyzer test, and got tickets for using an electronic device while driving, crossing road lanes, and failure to obey traffic regulations. Morris was taken to the Chittenden County Correctional Facility for detox later that day.
- May 28, 2020 Tractor Trailer versus Car Crash on Ethan Allen Highway in New Haven, Vermont With Personal Injuries
- May 29, 2020 Car Crash on I-91 in Brattleboro, Vermont
- May 29, 2020 Auto Accident Without Personal Injuries on VT Route 103 in Wallingford, Vermont
- May 29, 2020 Car Crash on Bicknell Hill Road in Tunbridge, Vermont
- May 28, 2020 What to know about the Economic Impact Payment debit cards