- Auto Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents, Bike Accidents, Recreational Accidents
- Injury Claim Process, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability, Negligence Claims
- Snowmobile Accidents, Other Serious Vermont Personal Injury Claims
- Representation of Vermont Community Based Banks in Foreclosures
At Polow Polow & Mahoney, we are experienced Vermont lawyers who specialize in personal injury or wrongful death cases caused by the negligence (carelessness) of others, including car accidents, snowmobile accidents, bike accidents, ski accidents, snowboarding accidents, pedestrian accidents and recreational sports accidents. We understand the nature of serious injuries and the details of the law, and we can help you or your family. We serve the entire State of Vermont. We will represent you on a contingent fee basis. This means you will not have to pay us out of your pocket.
Although I am busy I try and respond to emails and phone calls as quickly as I can. I will provide all documentation you by email so that you will have quick access to your file. We will also mail copies of documents to you if you prefer to receive paper copies.
For many people injured in an accident, the thought of pursuing a legal claim is unpleasant and perhaps intimidating. This is why you need an experienced personal injury attorney to help evaluate your claim. We provide a free evaluation of your case and can help you decide the best way to proceed. We have helped many individuals over the years receive fair and reasonable compensation for serious injuries sustained as a result of an accident.
Our office has been in Hyde Park since 1981 and we plan on remaining here for many years to come. Members of our firm have served on boards or volunteered for entities such as the Morrisville Rotary, United Way of Lamoille County, Vermont Electric Cooperative, Remembrance Run, Lamoille Economic Development Corporation, Lamoille County Court Diversion and Friends of the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail and have been moderators for the Towns of Hyde Park and Morristown.
- Union Bank, P.O. Box 667, Morrisville, VT 05661
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- Vermont, 1981
- Colorado, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Vermont, 1982
- Vermont Volunteer Lawyer Project
- Morrisville Rotary
- United Way of Lamoille County
- Vermont Electric Cooperative
- Remembrance Run
- Lamoille Economic Development Corporation
- Lamoille County Court Diversion
- Friends of the Lamoille Valley Rail Trail
- Vermont Bar Association
- Vermont Association for Justice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Lamoille County Bar Association
- Boulder County Bar Association