Jump to Navigation

Injuries to Children

Children can be injured just the same as any adult can. However, the case can be more complicated and many times it is necessary to open a guardianship estate to have a parent appointment to have legal authority to sign a release so that the case can be settled. Also, it may be necessary to create a structured settlement. Let us protect your rights and maximize compensation for your child's injuries.

We are in our fourth decade of providing personalized and aggressive representation to victims of accidents that resulted from someone else's negligence. If your child was injured, you have rights. Let us help you seek the compensation you need and the justice you deserve.

We are sensitive to the needs of injured children and their families. Call 802-888-7707 or 802-279-0677 (cell) or contact us by e-mail for a free consultation.

Types of Child Injury Accidents

Children are susceptible to traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones and other serious injuries due to someone else's negligence, as they are in the care of another individual. Many cases where children become injured involve:

  • Car accidents
  • Dog bites and animal attacks
  • School injuries
  • Playground injuries
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Day care negligence

Types of Child Personal Injury Claims

There may be several avenues through which we can pursue a claim for a child injury. We can help parents seek compensation for pain and suffering, along with compensation for permanent impairment.

Regardless of your situation, take action to protect your child's rights and the future of your family by seeking help from an experienced child injury lawyer at our firm now. We have handled cases throughout Vermont for years.

For information about our services or to speak directly to a Hyde Park, Vermont, attorney representing injured children, their parents and families, please call 802-888-7707. You can also call or text David Polow on his cellphone at 802-279-0677, or you can contact our firm by e-mail.

Free consultations Flexible appointment schedules Located conveniently across from the Lamoille County Courthouse and Sheriff's Department at the center of Hyde Park Village.

How can we help you?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.



Polow Polow & Mahoney, PLLC
Street address: 125 Main St.
Hyde Park, VT 05655
Map and Directions

Mailing address: PO Box 130,
Hyde Park, VT 05655

Phone: 802-888-7707
Toll Free: 800-300-1717
Fax: 802-888-7212

Email addresses: